Hair wringing wet in the cooling breeze
Sweat coursed across our skin
But the garden looked good all planted with seed
And so I caressed your chin
Your eyes glinting with glee
You tickled my side
And though I tried to flee
I found I could not hide
For there you were tickling me again
My knees giving way as I sank to the ground
I laughed till I was certain I would go insane
Cause you can be such a clown
Panting I lay there all covered in grass
Looking up into your face
Just as I thought I would catch my breath
Your fingers again found my soft place
I laughed till I cried
As you tickled my side
Not much more of this can I abide!
Then finely laughing yourself you sat by my side
"Oh my God!" Was all I could say
To get even right then I didn't dare
It was all I could do to hold you at bay
As you growled like a bear
Your hands were quicker than mine
And my side they found once more
I would have given anything, even a dime
To tickle back this man I adore
"Stop it" I cried "I cant take anymore"
So you pulled me to my feet
Arm and arm we walk through the door
Smelling all sugary sweet
Let's take a shower I murmured
And you agreed with grace
So, stumbling to the bath I surrendered
To your loving embrace
No comments:
Post a Comment