I cry myself to sleep at night,
And I cannot slumber that you do not enter my dreams.
I listen to my heart beating and I hear yours.
My soul molds to yours and intertwines in eddies of desire –
The desire of the cosmos.
I see a flower blossom in your smile,
And this helps me understand the miracle of life.
Galaxies swirl in your eyes,
For when I listen to the strains of your voice, I hear Woden speaking,
And the caress of Dianna is in your touch
Which makes me long to hold you tight.
Our intimacy is my tonic and my salve.
Some say that if they could,
They would move mountains for the one they love.
I would move the Universe itself.
As time goes by –
As the years have passed –
I’ve only grown fonder of you.
My love has never faltered –
It has never strayed –
It has only expanded to fill my entire being,
And I cannot contain it any longer.
I feel as though it will never be,
And then I hope beyond hope that you will see –
How tenderly I could care for you –
How lovingly I would tend your needs –
How much I want and need you.
And while I know this poem is mushy and all of that
I cannot help myself, nor do I wish too.
I whisper a prayer that you will truly understand my love for you
For I cannot express how I feel:
Language fails me!
How do I adequately convey
The depth of my feelings for you?
If I could, if I knew how –
You would understand the way you move me –
The way you make me feel –
The way you melt my heart every time I look into your eyes.
I cannot help but think and hope and pray
That one day you will know.
No comments:
Post a Comment