Saturday, June 12, 2010

What My Heart Feels

The gentle embrace of bee to flower
The graceful caress of weather’s shower
A bird sings a lullaby
To each and every passerby
Ti’s what my heart feels when I think of you

The feel of puppy tongue on nose
The Oak, oh how strong it grows
A flower’s sweet fragrant smell
The sound of ringing bell
Ti’s what my heart feels when I think of you

Mountain high and valley fell
The turtle hiding in it’s shell
A rabbit with fluffy tail so white
And Nature in all of it’s wondrous might
Ti’s what my heart feels when I think of you

To grow in wisdom share
To let you know that I care
A song of joyful sound
From a heartbeat deep in the ground
Ti’s what my heart feels when I think of you

No comments:

Post a Comment