Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Wings I Fold

With understanding he swings my way
To lift up my spirit to fly all day

I know he sees me when I fall
And I know he will bear me up and help me stand tall

He is my life and my will
He helps to make me strong and still

He understand my need
And helps me to see

That life is here for all to know
With the blessings that he bestows

When I’m down and don’t know which way to turn
He calls my name and helps me to learn

So I listen with all my will
That he may my heart with his love fill

To know him is to know a love I can understand
To be with him is to sing and know I am a man

He is wonderful in my sight to behold
A God so powerful in who’s presence my wings I willingly fold

No comments:

Post a Comment