I sat here on my chair
Trying to figure what to do
Looking at my hair
And thinking I’m even tired of this too
If I could have any color I desire
What color would my hair be?
Green! I thought but, No! That would be too dire
So that just wouldn’t be me
Then I thought of indigo
So serene and peaceful to be sure
But that would be too much of a glow
I’d think I was signaling off shore
Maybe yellow would do.
So golden it would be I thought
But no! Yellow is to much too
And so I decided to hit my cot
So I tossed and turned all night long
Fitful sleep had me bouncing in my bed
Thoughts zoomed in my mind like an elusive song.
Then sat bolt upright I did and said: I’ll make it red!
No comments:
Post a Comment