Saturday, June 12, 2010

Never you change from this loving person

Light shines on my soul
It lifts me up and makes me bold
This light is you

A wind blows and cools me
It soothes my fears and calms my feet from wanting to flee
This wind is you

Water washes over me cooling my skin
It is refreshing as it lets me in
This water is you

The Earth under my feet brings sustenance to my being
It bears up my soul and gives a song for me to sing
This Earth is you

The Universe call my name
And beckons to my spirit to soar once again
You guessed it! This Universe is you too.

I cannot express what you mean to me
Nor do I know how to make you see
That life would be dull and awful without you in it
And would leave me in my sorrow to sit

You are a wonder to me for you reveal life
And even though sometimes I face grief and strife
I know you are there to lift me up with your smile
For you’ve sung with me all the while

Never you change from this loving person
Except to grow and expand your horizon
Understand that I want you in my life to be:
As a friend, or as a lover, or as my personal poochie...

No comments:

Post a Comment