Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pan’s Heart Strings

To sing as one voice
I gladly present this choice
Listen to my heart strings
As our souls begin to sing

Lots of things in life bring me joy
Simple things that I pick up to employ
And the most complex yet simple of these
Is in your eyes reflected; the Universe’ seeds

You I create with My Will
And your soul I do fill
Light bounds off all things
To illuminate the harpers strings

What is this I hear:
The sound of shepherd flutes do bear?
The trill of ringing bell;
Echoing around the dell!

Lightening flashes lighting the whole sky
Wind and willow slashes branches as they fly
The tempest rages and storms on
But shelter will I provide until the dawn

When the sun doth shine once more
And upon valley’s breezes Pan’s great flute bore
Calling all to the morning dance
To play and be gay, away from toil and chance

No comments:

Post a Comment