I stared
at him through
a haze of smoke.
My heart stopped
when our eyes meet.
He nods almost imperceptibly
almost.
Then he rises and sets his drink down.
Walking towards me he
grazes his fingers along my arm
as he passes for the door.
A second later I follow
but he is nowhere
to be seen.
My shoulders slump as I turn
only to be caught in his arms.
I gasp
inhaling his scent.
That perfect male musk
He laughs and lifts my face to his.
“Hello”.
His voice is soft,
deep
and sensuous
“Hi”
I mumble into his neck
He purrs in my ear
and I wonder how he can make such a
primal sound .
“Come home with me”.
It is as much a command
as it is a request
I stammer my consent.
I don’t know him
but I’m not afraid.
We disrobe
in his bedchamber
kissing
and
caressing
trailing light tickles
across each others
skin
I gasp as I feel sharp
but oh so tantalizing
nails trailing my back where
his fingers glide up my sides
He chuckles at the
quickening of my pulse
the hint of fear
that catches my breath
I yield to his need as
he lays me on his bed.
I cannot help but
give into his wants,
his desires
and his needs
His sex is so strong
so demanding
His tongue traces
across my lips
begging entry
and his hands caress my breast
oh so tenderly
gently
cuddling my nipple
between his fingers
Pinching just enough to bring
a gasp of pleasure
My back arches when his tongue
finds that nipple
suckling
gently at first
His need overpowers caution
and he bits down
hard
hard enough to
bring a cry from my lips
“I have waited so long
for you my dear.
Let me make you
have you
turn you,
please"?
I cry out;
Yes, please, please
Please.
He enters me
hard and hungrily
driving deep inside me.
He is so hard
so Ripe
so Rigid
so demanding
I feel his fangs against
my breast again
I beg him to do it.
He bites
drawing blood
fangs sinking
deep
Oh so deep
I cry out as he brings me
My nails digging deep
into his flesh
I feel his blood on my hands
running down my arms
as I hold him close to me.
He goes inside me
The pulse of his member
like a rhythmic heartbeat.
He fills me with his seed
as his mouth sucks the wound on my
breast
We lay beside each other
panting
bleeding
enjoying the moment.
He kisses me softly
while caressing my face
and coos
“Welcome home my queen”.
No comments:
Post a Comment