Saturday, June 12, 2010

Let My Spirit Sing To You

It is a mystery to me
But my heart has made me see
The grace of ages
That turns our pages

Life’s little turns
As the well of fortune churns
To bring together two of like soul
As our lives unfold

I give of myself to this man
To be as true a friend as I can
A blessing for us to hold
And reveal secrets untold

But this I promise you
To our friendship I'll be true
Soon our obstacles we'll see past
When we are together at last

Until then a candle will I light
That my spirit might take flight
To come to you at night
And in my dreams hold you tight

You are without a doubt the most wonderful man I’ve known
So let my heart to you be shown
The grace of love and kindness fair
That I willingly with you share

But no matter what becomes of this
Be it friendship or utter bliss
To your heart I will be true
So let my spirit sing to you

No comments:

Post a Comment